Many varied things to report. Issues with the silver Jota after it blew 2 brand new starter relays turned out to be a dud starter motor. This has delayed completion as I was waiting on parts. Ironically the Zane bike progress was also delayed when it's starter relay stuck on as well. Now fitted a replacement and it starts well now. Prepping it for it's MOT yesterday and the main beam headlights don't work. So it will be off with seat, tank cover and fairing next to access bulbs and wiring. But progress is definitely being made.
Finally received new mainshaft and sleeve gear for the RGA so that will get rebuilt. Received barrels and new pistons for RGA and series 2 Jota too. Still waiting on the series 2 head back though.
In the process of having new stripe kits made for the early 1200s. First draft test sample arrived this week. Hopefully I will be able to offer them for sale soon.
And finally I have sold my wee van. After over 100,000 miles in 5 years or so it was time to part ways. I thought it would be difficult to sell an LHD van in the UK but I could have sold half a dozen of them. One guy even offered over the asking price. In the end it went to a guy from London who came up in the train and drove it back same day. I just didn't need the van as I have stopped doing long distance transport, and will eventually return to car and trailer for local stuff. Goodbye old friend, we had some grand tours together.