.Got the shocks finished on the French bike and got the rewiring done too. Next step is to get it started and run it in for a couple of hundred miles.
Got another one stripped down and off to powder coating. I get the wheels back next week, already got the tyres.
Also found a little time to fettle my own bike and get a few more miles on it. This week I removed the pod filters as I felt they were strangling it a bit. Some new alloy bellmouths on their way.
Got 3 engines bolted back together and reinstalled in the frame.
One of them needs to be ready first week in July as the owner will fly in and ride it back to France. Right now I'm in the middle of fitting a new wiring loom and sorting out a mess in the headlamp shell as all the block connectors had been cut off and replaced with individual spade connectors, What a mess.
I also re-covered the seat with an Eldorado seat cover, and have to rebuild the restored original Marzocchi Stradas. Once the bike is started up I will have to run it in an service /change oil/re-torque head.
I got the bodywork for my own bike back from the painter and built it up. Bad weather and pressure of work had stopped me taking it out for it's first spin in it's new clothes but today I found time and did a quick 50 miles on it. It's going well and all the modifications I made work very well.
Got a couple of bikes finished and MOT'd this week. Delivered one and will run the other one in so it can have first service and head torqued down before delivery.
Collected another bike yesterday. Requirement is re-commission rather than restore but as yet it's unclear how deep I will have to go into it.
Aiming to get another finished by the end of this month as it will be going back to France.
Finished rebuilding the Cerianis for project 007. Another small step in the process.
hAlso got news the paintwork for my bike is finished. Just need to let it harden before it gets sent back from Spain. Should be collected early next week.
In the meantime I finished off de-blinging my own bike, POP. Painted the fork sliders satin black, fitted different headlamp brackets and smaller indicators. All that's to be done now is re-fit the bodywork and wire up the tail light and rear indicators, job done then.