I finished off sorting the new ignition and alternator on the Mirage, fitted new plugs, new oil and adjusted the carbs. Job done.
Next I did some more work to the Jota project. Small but fiddly job was to fit the tail light assembly to the bracket.
There is a special rubber insert, metal shroud, 2 x special stepped washers and 6 x M4 countersunk screws, then 2 x M6 screws to hold the tail light to the rubber mount.
In addition it was good timing to fit the spacer for the inner tailpiece that bolts to the tail light bracket. I use a rubber mount normally used to hold the oil cooler to the mounting bracket. This gives the correct spacing so the tailpiece sits at the correct angle when everything is buttoned up.
And that's it for today.