I have nearly finished the silver Jota. Engine now back in frame and all connections nearly finished. Hope to get it running this week, then MOT'd for the owner to collect very soon.
I started work on the Zane 750S. Packaging of components is tight so in order to access the battery I had to remove rear wheel, rear mudguard and rear undertray. Once the new battery was in place the bike started easily, not having been started for 8 years. First thing I noticed was fuel peeing out under the bike. Eventually traced it to a burst fuel hose near the injectors. Accessing that area was tricky but after about an hour I got there. I had to remove the seat, dummy tank and air box (with injectors still attached. However, on taking the lid off the airbox it was obvious a mouse had made a den there, with shredded paper and shredded air filter. The 2 air hoses from the fairing to the airbox were the perfect doorways for the mouse to come and go. Currently waiting on new hose to arrive and then try to remember how it all goes back together!