I spent most of the day tracing some small electrical issues.
The horns did not operate so I spent time getting them operational. All sorted now, the relay was wired incorrectly as the horn system works differently to those on the larger Laverdas.
The left side indicators refuse to work and after a long time checking continuity of the wires and quality of the connectors and earth points I concluded that the second hand switch is faulty. There is a contact missing from the internal parts of the indicator switch. A new one has been ordered.
I also fitted fuel hose to the carburettors.
Tomorrow I will turn my attention to getting it started.