Main task today was to work out why the 6 pin connector from the left switchgear had to join to a 9 pin connector with 8 wires in it. This is the third brand new harness as the first 2 were for some other model. This harness looked correct but today I realised it was for a 120 Jota, not a series 2 180 Jota. Eventually I found that 2 of the wires were not required on this model so I removed them. This made things a lot simpler and it was an easy job to plug the 6 correct wires into a replacement 6 pin connector block. The right switchgear was straightforward and an easy connection (3 pin to 3 pin connectors).
Most of the work today was looking at wiring diagrams and trying to solve the problems described.
Tomorrow will be spent finalising the connections around the battery area and under the fuel tank. I will then start on the connections inside the headlamp shell and then it should be complete. Fingers crossed.
After that I will have to connect the Witt system and time the engine.