I finished rebuilding the Ceriani shocks and fitted them to the bike.
Then I finished rebuilding the top yoke and fitted the handlebars and switchgear. I need to wait now for the stanchions to return after straightening and rechroming before I can refit the original front end to the bike.
I couldn't resist seeing what the new sidepanel badges looked like. The sidepanels are nickel plated at the moment. They were chromed when I bought them but I had the chrome removed to reveal the nickel. I have several colour options in my head, but will have to decide pretty soon which to go for.
I then started restoring the lower yoke. I removed the bearing and then started removing the paint. Tomorrow I will finish preparing the yoke and then paint it.